Tax Rebate Services

Claim back your overpaid taxes

Armed Forces or Emergency Services? Click here for our Forces Tax Rebate Service.

Contact us now to claim your tax back!

Our regulated, professional accountant will get your money back and advise you on all your expenses you can claim for.

Are you owed money by HMRC?

Many workers across various industries may be paying tax on work-related costs without even realising it. Whether you work in construction, security, education, or the travel industry, there are often costs that you incur which aren't reimbursed by your employer. These costs can be deducted from your taxable income, and the tax you paid on that income can be reclaimed from HMRC.

Some expenses from which you may be owed money for

  • Work tools or equipment

  • Laundry relief

  • Mileage for work

  • Professional fees, subscriptions & unions fees

  • Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)

Many professions also benefit from a Flat Rate Expenses allowance (FRE) which can reduce your taxable income. For instance, joiners and carpenters have an FRE allowance of £140 per year.

We can claim on your behalf for the past four years, which could mean you are owed a significant sum from HMRC. Claims can range from a few hundred pounds to well into the thousands.

We will provide the best help and advice to ensure you don't miss out on any potential claims.

What does it cost you?

You will only pay for this service if there is money to reclaim. In that event, the fee will be deducted directly from what is returned, so you don't need to worry about being out of pocket.

We charge a competitive rate of 30% and do not add VAT, ensuring you receive more by proceeding with GY Finance. There is a minimum fee of £60, but remember, you will only be charged if there's a successful claim.

What you need to do

To begin, simply click the button below to send an enquiry, and we will respond promptly. We'll initially require some details to act as a tax agent on your behalf. After that, we'll discuss the specifics needed to proceed with the claim. For us to claim tax back for you, we'll need:

  • Unique Taxpayer Reference (UTR) - This can be found on your personal tax account with HMRC online services. You might need to register for self-assessment to obtain a UTR.

  • National Insurance (NI) number

  • Your postcode

The sooner we have this information, the quicker we can secure your tax refund!

Don't wait any longer!

Contact us now and claim your money back.